We deliver a level of patient comfort that exceeds the expectations of a traditional MRI experience.
- Only targeted anatomy is positioned in the MRI System
- Reclining, comfortable, and padded chair
- Exam preparation is faster and easier than a traditional MRI
- Great alternative for claustrophobic patients (no full body tubes)
- Excellent for children (parents are allowed in room during procedure)
- Same high image quality as traditional MRIs
We provide our referring physicians with uncompromised quality while simultaneously allowing physicians to improve the experience of their patients.
- The scanner's industry-leading gradients deliver 70mT/m of power and 300T/m/s of slew rate, while short echo spacing and high signal-to-noise ratio enable high resolution and sharp images
- Physicians can now request 1.5T quality acquisitions of the arm, including elbow, wrist and hand; or the leg, including knee, ankle and foot-and get the image quality and consistency they expect from a more powerful, conventional MR system.
- Santa Barbara Extremity MRI also works with local radiologists and provides images through the same system most local physicians currently utilize.
SBEMRI is proudly contracted with Aetna, Cigna Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Health Net, UnitedHealthcare and First Health Network. We also accept CenCal and Medicare patients as an approved Part B provider.
We enable patients to schedule directly with a physician's referral, or you may request your physician's office staff to coordinate an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, call us at
(805) 770-2054 or complete the form on the Schedule Appointment page. We look forward to serving you.